Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

I have been an artist for many years, but I am still a newbie in the digital stamp community. As the Japanese would say, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. ^.~ Thank you to all those who have encouraged me, bought a stamp, or showed me one of your lovely creations. I hope this blog will help me connect more to everyone.  Any comments or suggestions are ALWAYS welcome. I'd love to hear from you!




I will start off this blog with my Rain and Shine digital stamps available on Etsy. I live in Florida and well.. each day is full of both! I can't wait for fall and cooler weather around the corner. But it is a great season for these two.

I also want to showcase a beautiful card by Christina from RUTCHT
She did such a beautiful job coloring it and I love the layout and patterns! <3

Also since I love seeing what wonderful creations are made, if you buy a stamp through my Etsy store and later show me what you do I will send you a DISCOUNT code for your next purchase. :) There is a good chance I will also show it off here.



No comments:

Post a Comment